Quick post for tonight before leaving for Wales. (I’ll miss my beloved) Random clearance of my art materials, I might as well put to good use with this sketch or paint express as I call it. Been so busy lately this week, by next week I will be doing my charity walk for kid’s with learning difficulties! So excited and hectic Until next time. xx
Search for everything
Hello! I’m June and I’m a freelance illustrator based in Cheam, Greater London.
I often visit galleries and museums to get inspired – and I blog about them too!
I love writing about my experiences, thoughts, journey as an artist.
I have a fondness for Basset Hounds, Disney and Mermaids.
Check the Archives
- The Launch! Of Amelia’s Compendium of Fashion Illustration 29th January 2011
- It is the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas… 25th December 2015
- #marchmeetthechallenge Instagram Challenge Bi-Weekly Roundup 21st March 2016
- The Best Decision I Made In 2016 2nd January 2017
- Beginner’s Guide to painting and sketching outdoors. Destination: Thorpe Park! 9th April 2015